16 March 2011

Jelly beans


Isn't this sneakers is so cute? Especially that pink splatter accent! 


One of my favourite online store, Pixie Market. Worth to visit :)


I love the colour of the skirt. Pleats + peach + stripes = perfect!


Cute tights! 
You can actually have this kind of tights by sticking mini heart shaped stickers or anything on your plain tights.


Ahh.. I love this kind of look. Simple yet stunning.


I actually about to move into a new house where I can have a new room. I'm currently thinking about a room concept and I want this pretty white frame to be in my room. Where can I get this?


Nicole Warne has always been my favourite blogger :)


Since my old brogues is broken and have no way to be repaired, I haven't found any perfect brogues :(
I've been searching in malls, infamous places, thrifted stores, online stores, etc. Its pretty hard to find a new one when you already fell in love with the old one.

5 comments:

  1. Looove the white sneakers with the pink splatter accent!!
    I LOOVE THAT RING TOO! VERY AWESOME!!
    I LOOOVE THE RED AND BLACK OUTFIT!! SUPER CUUUTE!!
    I loove the ret knit sweater, and those VERY CUTE black tights with the red hearts on it!! :D
    I also like that the outfit isnt just red and black, I liek that the girl put some brown in her outfit. :)

    Thank you for your comment on my recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay you're welcome. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that ur brogue??? damn i want the exactly same shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.. and yes that sneakers is soo cute!
    and yeah nicole warne have a great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ario: Thats not mine. But I have one like that, given by my uncle. Too bad the size is too big :O

    @Jazzy: Thanks! :)

    @Ersa: Nicole Warne is just lovelyyy!

    ReplyDelete