13 March 2011

All that glitters

So sorry for the lack of update from me. Yes I know, I've been such a terrible blogger. So ummm what's hot in fashion? I got my eye for Tokyo Fashion, a Japan street style blog. Sooo refreshing, here's some of the cute-yet-quirky style.



Super kawaii giant hair bow! I defly want the red one!


Look at those khaki blazers, oooh I wanna have a uniform like that. 
And that creme bowler hat!


Pretty pink corsage on a clog? Totally will be my next DIY :)


Am thinking about a new hair cut, this one is pretty cute. What do you think?


These girls are lookin like dolls! Oh my, so pretty. That boater hat, the long coat, the peep to boots. I'm lovin the right girl's mix, brown clogs with ruffles socks.


Look at that maroon! Don't you wanna grab them? :p


This is one of my favourite combo!
I'm lovin the left girl's hair, messy up bun. I used to have a long long hair but I was pretty confused about how to have a hair style like that. I tried and end up to have a messy bird nest on the top of my head, LOL. Those bows are super cute, its an alternative for you who got bored with hair bows. You can have that kind of hair accessories by tie up a small silk scarf on your hair. These girls' shirts are lovely, I think everyone should have a basic white shirt. You can pull it off with anything! White goes along with any colour. The black see thru shirt is also a hit. Looks neat and stylish at the same time. I really loooove their socks and stockings :)




Where can I get that black bunny ears?


Flowery hi socks + brown oxfords = perfect!


Live version of comic girls.

Seeing these Japanese street styles, don't you wanna scream "KAWAII NE?" :)

2 comments: