05 November 2010

I feel so chocolate

Compare to Spring-Summer fashion styles, I prefer Fall-Winter. I love how the designers put warm and dark colors to their collections. Basically, I like to dress up in muted way, I don't wear much colors. 
That's why I love FW better than SS. 


I feel like seeing Sandy Olsson from Grease when I saw this look. The hair is looking nice, the ballerina headband put some beautiful yet rocking touch to the whole look. And oh the red stiletto is really sexy!


Rolled up skinny leg jeans, nice. The coat strengthened the fall feeling to this look.


Don't you wanna grab that leopard jacket from her?


Cute leggings, blue sequined.


I really fall in love with that brown sweaters. I love sweaters, the are all great to mix and match. You can never be too dressed up whenever you wear them. Comfy looking is all you got, just like this picture above. 


The whole make up looks so fresh. The keys to get this look is thick eyebrows, winged eye (try to use liquid eyeliner) and nude lips.


Don't you love Fall-Winter looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment